Squealin on the Square!
October 14th & 15th
So you think you can cook up the tastiest BBQ Pig in the town of Clayton. Well then you need to enter our Pig Cooking contest and claim the honor of being the "Best Pig Cooker" in our community.
Put your apron on, pack up your best BBQ sauce and meet us at the Town Square for the 1st Annual "Squealin on the Square" BBQ Cook-off.
- When: October 14th & 15th.
- Where: Downtown Clayton's Town Square on the corner of Main Street and Fayetteville Street
- Time: Chief Cooks meeting will take place on Oct. 14th at 7:00 p.m. and the pigs will be distributed to the Cooks one hour later. Judging will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 15th and the winners will be announced at 1:00 p.m.
- Tickets: BBQ plates go on sale at 12 noon on Saturday, cost $5 in advance, $6 on the day of the event. Tickets will be available at the Chamber on October 10, 2011.
- Entertainment: The GB4 Band will play for your entertainment on Saturday from 12 noon until 3:00 p.m. So bring your lawn chairs and enjoy some mouth watering BBQ and enjoy the music.
- Awards: Prizes will be awarded to the top three(3) cooking teams.
- RSVP: Registrations and entry fee's must be in at the Chamber by October 7, 2011
Clayton Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 246
Clayton, NC 27528
For more information please contact Jim Godfrey at 919-553-6352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.