Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Art Exhibit - Photography by Glenda Poulter

Eye of the Eagle Art - 131 E First Street Downtown Clayton

Glenda Poulter is our featured artist for April. Her photography will be on exhibit until April 30th.

“I hope, through my photographs, others can see my love for the natural world. I also hope my pictures will inspire them to explore the outdoors themselves, searching for the tiniest to the imposing, feeling the calm and peace and silence settle over them.” …Glenda Poulter

You are invited to the Opening Wine Reception for Glenda on April 4th from 4:00 pm - 6:00pm. This is free and open to the public.

“I am honored to be invited to show my photography at The Eye of the Eagle ArtGallery. Please come out and support this wonderful gallery as they give me and other emerging artists an opportunity to share our work with the community.”…Glenda Poulter

Her photo’s are framed with hand painted frames and mats that complement the photos. Come out and see for yourself see!

No comments: