Monday, March 31, 2008
1st Annual “Our Green Earth” Paint it Green and Keep it Clean on April 19!
Eye of the Eagle Art has announced “Our Green Earth” Paint it Green and Keep it Clean event at the Clayton Town Square in downtown Clayton, NC.
Date: April 19th
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cost: Free Admission
Place: Clayton Town Square - Historic Downtown Clayton on the corner of Main Street and Fayetteville Street.
Events and Sales:
• Plants and Tree seedlings Sales with topiary workshop - All Day (Proceeds go to the
Clayton Band Boosters)
• Environmental Sculpture - Led by Cheryl McCardle - All Day
• Organic Pesticides, Repellents, and Herbicides for Humans, Pets, Lawn and Garden - All Day (Proceeds go to the American Wildlife Refuge)
• Auction - Painted Recycle/Trash bins, painted by local artist. (Proceeds go to JCAC and to a local Animal Organization)
• Freecyclers - All day
• Master Gardener Shawn Banks from the Johnston County NC Cooperative Extension
Service - 12:00 noon - 30 minute presentation and will stay for questions.
For more information: (919) 585-2461 email@example.com
Posted by Bruce at 7:58 AM