Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tech Star Computers Opens at 200 E Main Street in



The latest retail outlet in downtown Clayton is Tech Star Computers at 200 E Main Street, on the corner of E Main and Church. Durant ”Duke” Gibson opened the shop a couple of weeks ago and has been keeping busy with sales and repairs since day one. ”There is a market for good quality, lowcost computers,” he said. Although he sells new computers, most are used computers generally from large companies that have upgraded their equipment. According to Mr. Gibson, each computer is refurbished and tested and comes with a warranty.

The store is open Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm and on Saturday’s from Noon to 6:00 pm.

Contact Mr. Gibson and Tech Star Computers at (919) 798-4115.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice guy and he really took care of my computer, I refer anyone I meet to him now. He even fixed my daughter's PC for FREE! Said it was an easy missing drivers and he was happy to download and install it for me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so glad to see this guy on here....I was so excited when I learned this store was opening here in Clayton! I was hoping to find a better deal on a new laptop than I could get at the big chain stores. I was one of "Dukes" first customers and was very pleased to find a NEW laptop for around $150 less than at Best Buy. He was helpful and more than willing to answer all my stupid questions. I have referred a friend who also has walked away very happy. Clayton needs more local businesses like this!